I know it is hard to want our food and find us not on Mission Street. The thing is that the truck is not permanently located there. Our hours are somewhat fluid. You may find us not there during our posted hours, and you might find us there at other times. We try to keep it as regular as possible, but events and catering (read:guaranteed dollars) must be prioritized for now. If you are on FB or twitter, check status there (you can like/follow us by pushing the buttons on this page) or call 831-621-7361 for updates. Keep an eye out for out friday or saturday night dinners on Mission St., which a becoming semi-regular-ish. Thanks for your patience peeps!!!
- Tired of cooking and leftovers?? We'll be very happy to do it for you tomorrow at Live Oak Santa Cruz Farmers'... fb.me/6AREhLahd 1 week ago
- IT'S BAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! Sriracha Slaw Burger at downtown market tomorrow. That's whats UP! fb.me/VpPxiIWx 1 week ago
- Downtown Santa Cruz farmers. Market is open weds. and is the perfect way to start your creation of the freshest,... fb.me/2QeGzaLlS 1 week ago
- BRRRRRRRRUNCH!!!!!!!!!!! Sunday at Live Oak Santa Cruz Farmers' Market fb.me/6A9X90R3X 2 weeks ago
- Gonna serve up some free treats at the Pump Track grand opening. 3:00 today. Wrigley factory parking lot. 2 weeks ago