I know it is hard to want our food and find us not on Mission Street. The thing is that the truck is not permanently located there. Our hours are somewhat fluid. You may find us not there during our posted hours, and you might find us there at other times. We try to keep it as regular as possible, but events and catering (read:guaranteed dollars) must be prioritized for now. If you are on FB or twitter, check status there (you can like/follow us by pushing the buttons on this page) or call 831-621-7361 for updates. Keep an eye out for out friday or saturday night dinners on Mission St., which a becoming semi-regular-ish. Thanks for your patience peeps!!!
- Tomorrow at Live Oak Santa Cruz Farmers' Market, 9-1. Hope to see you there!! BREAKFAST TACOS: Scrambled eggs,... fb.me/72nYNJpIe 1 day ago
- Are you ready for the VERY HUGE GREAT BIG NEWS???? We are ready to tell you BUT FIRST... A GIANT thanks to all... fb.me/2PgyOL2w0 4 days ago
- Makin' green tomato chutney for tomorrow's breakfast tacos. That's whassup. 1 week ago
- If this baseball game ever ends, we will go to sleep and wake up and serve you this: BREAKFAST TACOS: Scrambled... fb.me/1wOsfmnf8 2 weeks ago
- Bring us a radio to listen to the a's game and get a free breakfast 3 weeks ago